No Products in the Cart
Everyone knows "I'm on my way" usually means "I just left". And while some times being late is accidental, it often signals, "I didn't want to come." Soften the blow to your coworkers, friends and family by bringing them an excuse that everyone will understand. "Sorry I'm late, I was with my dog".
Every shirt you buy helps dogs in need. We donate a meal to shelters for each product sold.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|