Want to make your own dog treats but don't have the time, energy, patience or skill? We're here to help! This is a super easy pet-friendly blueberry popsicle dog treat recipe - it takes very little time (about 10 minutes!) and uses very few ingredients. Plus it's great in the warm weather of spring, summer and late fall! Just remember that blueberries naturally have sugar, so feed these in moderation and over time to you pups!
Ingredients & Supplies
- You'll need frozen blueberries, water, measuring cups, a blender and an ice cube tray.
1. Scoop two cups of frozen blueberries into your blender. You can use less or more, just adjust accordingly!
2. Add 1 cup of water. If you changed how many cups of blueberries you used, adjust water accordingly.
3. Blend away!
4. We blended the blueberries until they were smooth, but you can leave it as chunky as you want.
5 Pour into ice cube tray.
6. Freeze overnight.
7. Serve to your good boy or girl!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Frozen blueberries
- 1 cup Water
- Measuring cups
- Ice tray
- Scoop two cups of frozen blueberries into your blender.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice cube tray.
- Freeze overnight.
- Serve to your good boy or girl!
Voila! Super easy pet-friendly blueberry popsicle dog treat recipe!
Back to the Happy Tails Blog →
Shop By Collection
We donate a meal to a dog in need for every product sold.